Monday, May 28, 2007

What the hell do I do now?

OK, so all of the shows that I watch are over... Lost, Heroes, The Office... all done for the season! No tv to watch. Now I have to find ways to entertain myself? Huh... well that should be interesting in itself.

I could actually finish building our book shelves. (Labour sucks.)

I could pick up my pen and take a shot at writing something. (If I could think of something to write about.)

I could build a website. ( I could use the practice.)

I could finish reading my book. (It is actually pretty good.)

I could... fuck it, thinking sucks. I'm going to go watch WKRP in Cincinnatti.

1 comment:

Joel said...

write something! if you need some to be inspired.... vlad the impaler, jack the ripper, black beard the pirate, elivs, bruce lee, erik the red, and ben franklin..... go!