Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Geoff


Well my birthday is in August and my friend Joel and I were in Chicago for Wizard World from the 10th to the 12th. Unknown to me Joel had commissioned our friend Jeremy Haun (Atomic Revolver) to do a Robin sketch for me as a present. Now for anyone who is unaware of it, Robin is my favorite comic book character and has been since I was 5. Wow the math on that is a little scary... This is the sketch that Jeremy produced, in his words it got a little out of control. In mine, it is absolutely F#&!%$# FANTASTIC!!! This is without a doubt my most prized sketch, and I love all my sketches... except maybe the Thanos one. Thanks Joel and Jeremy, you rock!! And special thanks to Clay for adding some violence to the story, he punched Jeremy A LOT on the 10th when he almost told me about the sketch by mistake.

No comments: